- Frankston Arts Centre, Davey Street, Frankston
- ALL tickets are allocated seating and only available through the Frankston Arts Centre Ticket Box or online through the FAC website
- Discounted coaches tickets not available for Champ sections
- For discounted coaches tickets, please contact the Frankston Arts Centre ticket box and quote your coaches number to purchase – not online
- Prams NOT allowed in the theatre
Dressing room layout – Arts Centre
Stage size, curtains and lighting
- Stage size: W10 x D10 (stage markings as per Besen Theatre measurements)
- House curtain, mid curtain and reveals available
- DLP available for all sessions. Costs – $25 for single use, $40 for full competition (more than one item). Minimal Rules and Champ Juniors/Champ Reserve Inters – $70 for full competition. Invoiced at the end of the Longbeach competition season.
- Longbeach strongly recommends using PowerPoint for DLPs as we cannot guarantee that venue equipment will read mp4 files.
- Special lighting – UV lighting, smoke machine, hazer, follow spot (own operator must be supplied) all at no extra cost
- Scrim curtain – standard set up for Championship sections ONLY
Filming of your items
- All Club Coaches have the opportunity to have their performances professionally filmed for the coach’s private use.
- In 2019 Brian from Panorama Videos has requested the following information be provided to all competing clubs…..
- Those with a permanent booking need not do anything – they will be filmed automatically
- If you wish to have a permanent booking, please contact Brian on 93385256 asap and your pricing will be held at last year’s prices
- All other clubs must pre-book no later than 3 days prior to your competition day and you will also be charged at last year’s prices. Ring Brian on 93385256 to book.
- If no pre-bookings are made for a particular session there may not be a videographer allocated
- Booking on the day is still possible IF A VIDEOGRAPHER IS PRESENT however and additional charge of $1.00 per item will be applied
- A booking constitutes filming all items for that club – no picking and choosing of items
- Bookings are preferred from the Club Secretary with contact number and email address so accounts can be issued more efficiently. If individual accounts are to be sent (ie by section in one club) an additional fee will be applied.
- Longbeach is not involved in pricing, invoicing or filming errors – all queries should be directed to Brian Godber
- Full canteen/bar available (run by the venue)
- Ample parking available underneath venue and open air car park, both accessible via Young Street
- No entry to the venue until 45 minutes prior to the start of your competition
- No entry to the dressing room unless listed on the Backstage Form (excluding arrival and departure)
- Props to be taken into the venue via the stage door and then you must exit through the stage door (no access to the dressing rooms)
- All props must be inside by no later than 10 minutes prior to the start of the section
- Only Prop People listed on the Backstage Form will be allowed side stage once the competition commences
- 2019 Longbeach badge
- Longbeach pens
- REQUIRED PAPERWORK – to be emailed to email@example.com no later than the Tuesday before your competition day:
- Lighting sheets
- Curtain sheet
- Backstage list
- Team member form
- Titles for relevant items (for data entry prior to the competition day)
- Notification of which items will be using DLP (for data entry prior to the competition day) and any special lighting (smoke/haze, follow spot etc.)
- Notification of how many coaches passes will be required on the day
- Show coaches card for free pass
- Coaches’ passes available for up to 3 registered coaches per club for up to 2 teams
- For clubs with 3 teams – up to 4 passes, and clubs with 4 teams – up to 5 passes (only for registered coaches!)
- Any further passes required will be sold for $10 for registered coaches
- Unregistered coaches need to purchase a child’s ticket
- Allocated seating will be provided for coaches of competing teams
- Rows will be allocated to competitors to view if the session is not sold out