- Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick North East Drive, Narre Warren VIC 3085
- ALL tickets are allocated seating and only available through the Bunjil Theatre Ticket Box
- Discounted coaches tickets not available for Champ sections
- Prams NOT allowed in the theatre
Maps will be sent to all competing clubs
Dressing Room allocation will be advised on the day
Please note that access to the dressing rooms is ONLY via the prop bay, not the foyer. Once the competition begins, only officials for each club will be allowed in the dressing rooms.
Stage size, curtains and lighting
- Stage dimensions will be set to match FAC / Besen / Palais
- White scrim curtain available 600mm upstage from the House Curtain, for Championship sections ONLY
- Mid curtain is a smother curtain (no page) and will be flown out
- House curtain and reveals available
- Lighting and Curtain sheets are to be handed in at check-in
- All teams charged $15 per comp for lighting tech – to be added to end of comp invoices if not paid with entry
- Special lighting – UV lighting, smoke machine, hazer, follow spot (own operator must be supplied)
- DLP available for all sessions – pricing to be confirmed – to be added to end of comp invoices. Longbeach strongly recommends using PowerPoint for DLPs as we cannot guarantee that venue equipment will read mp4 files.
- DLP for MINIMAL RULES and CHAMPIONSHIP RESERVE INTERMEDIATES – pricing to be confirmed – to be added to end of comp invoices. Longbeach strongly recommends using PowerPoint for DLPs as we cannot guarantee that venue equipment will read mp4 files.
- Café available in the foyer but may not cope with the rush of break time
- Fountain Gate food court is only 5 mins walk
- Fast Food Restaurants also only a 5 mins walk
- Ample parking available
- 2-3 Hour parking signs apply only Monday-Friday
- No entry to the venue until 45 minutes prior to the start of your competition
- All competitors, coaches, dressers and prop people must enter ONLY through the loading bay
- Only those on the ‘team list’ to be provided to the Bunjil staff are allowed backstage
- PLEASE DO NOT do hair and makeup in the foyer of Bunjil Place – this is a common area for the library, gallery, function rooms and Council offices.
- Prop trucks and trailers can be driven into the loading bay, unloaded and then moved to the oval opposite the theatre
- 2019 Longbeach badge
- Longbeach pens
- REQUIRED PAPERWORK:
- To be confirmed